Sunday, December 14, 2008

Branson Trip - Ho! Ho! Ho~

We set off to Branson early Saturday morning......oh, we had to drop off Cowboy at Steph and Paul's house on the way, but was soon on our way! Leaving at 6:30 a.m.

Our goal was to meet our friends from "Kansas" Pam and Randy Weatherby early around 10:00 a.m. so we could shop, visit, eat and have fun~! Except one minor problem! Pam called me around 9:30 and ask where I was at. Responding 10 minutes out of Branson, she continued saying she was at the motel waiting on us! LOL I couldn't believe she got up so early! YEP, I knew it was to good to be true! She just left home, they overslept! So they were 2- 21/2 hours out.

We decided to go shopping until the Weatherby's arrived....which I had most of my shopping when they finally arrived, lol!

We had a great weekend! Went to Dixie Stampede, drove thru the "Trail of Lights" at Shepherd of the Hills, went shopping again, ate, ate and ate! We always have fun when we are together!

Oh, I forgot, I was informed to mention "Pam Weatherby" on my blog because she 'trained' 2 of of my 3 horses and she felt I didn't give her enough recognition when BB won her 3 saddles this year in the NBHA! Seriously, Pam and Randy are both very 'gifted' riders and trainers on barrel and Roping horses! THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to have 3 wonderful mares that I absolutely love! :) ps~ When Jake makes the NFR next year, B and I are going with you and Randy, someone needs to keep you in line and babysit! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Dixie Stampede is one of my favorite Branson shows to watch!