Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I have a "Herbie" car.....

While we were in Ft. Smith yesterday, my car (Herbie II) turned on Kelley Highway, and drove itself down to the Humane Society......no matter if I turned the motor off, it kept going~ So BB and I decided 'what the heck', we were not going anywhere since he had a mind of its own! We got out and went inside. Really not knowing what we were doing but looking at cats! This story is so funny...let me prep you first......my good friend from Kansas "Pam" is a Mickey Mouse fan! All she has is Mickey stuff....(story) so we found a cat we wanted to take to the 'visitor' room and play with, he was 'blue and white' in color which he really does look blue instead of gray color. It warmed up to us quickly and purred to BB. BB said she wanted to 'pray' to see if this was the cat she wanted. Once she prayed she looked at me and said, "I don't hear anything," I said, "lets go look at his name" thinking that his name had to be horrible since he was so cute and to help eliminate that cat.....(laughing) we got out there and looked at the tag and his name was "MICKEY"...we both started laughing and I said, "there is your answer from above".....we now have a new addition to our home! He is house broke, neutered, chip in him (like he would get past our dogs outside if he did get out of the house)...just happy he has a home, we looked at it as 'we saved a cat'..... BB has a tendered heart for animals!

So he loves my box...! He is young and loves to play!
Smile "Mickey"

No comments: