Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just had to post this quote.....

"All I needed was to see your family again cause I missed you all." As my friend emailed me this today.......I have tried telling my dear friend "Pam Weatherby" from Coffeyville, Kansas that I am soooo special! She just now realizes it, LOL, LOL....just wish I had a picture of her to post now, that will come soon! We went to Dixie Stampede in Branson and got our picture taken!

While you are waiting on the picture, let me give you a visual.....she is 4 ft 1/2 inch tall, blondish hair, big eyes so she can see the barrels when she running her horse Holly, she is funny as heck, you never know what she is going to say.......her husband Randy, he is quiet (mainly because Pam talks all the time, LOL), she has a great family, and we became friends (by the grace of God) when we drove all the way to Kansas to try out this barrel horse for BB, which we purchased...Gypsy Marie.

I have to thank her because she may be small, she is powerful........... so much that when she found me Bunny Lou (my mare), I bought her on the word of Pam (site unseen). Since then, I have purchased the 3rd sister "Lil Bit" (Pam found me her in Texas)....Pam and I think alike and love the same sport...Barrel Racing! :)

REMEMBER......PICTURE COMING SOOOOONNNN!

No comments: