Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanks Pioneer Woman.....!

Not exactly like 'The Pioneer Woman's' rolls, but very close *Yumee
Fresh Farm eggs, best deviled eggs ever!

Fresh buttered corn on top of my wood stove (cooking)
Thanks Pioneer Woman and her wonderful recipes! I found the rosemary roll recipe on her website 2-3 weeks ago. A local business let me purchase some 'frozen' rolls that are the BEST ever! I collected all that was needed for the recipe and this morning before I went to Church, I started our lunch! Rosemary Rolls, Chicken and rice casserole and fresh corn on the cob that I made into cream corn.
I HIGHLY recommend the rolls and plan on making these for Christmas! As Ree says, "they are a great tasting roll" and who would have thought rosemary? The skillet also plays an important part! If you have not visited her website, here it is:
www.thepioneerwoman.com I also have her link on my sidebar, just click the picture.
My husband loves that I visit her website often, last week, was "Pioneer" week in my home, I made a reicpe off her website each day! That is how easy and good they are! Enjoy

No comments: