Saturday, December 26, 2009

Couper ?!@????!?!?!?.........

I have had many animals since I have grown up on a farm and now live on one! This has got to take the cake! Couper is a corgi I purchased about 4 months ago from a lady in Texas. He was 6 weeks old when I brought him home. Very intelligent dog, he was house broke in 1 1/2-2 weeks ( I mean he would tell us he needed to go or he would hold it until we took him), he is very playful and loves to be around everyone! BUT for some reason he is getting Americanized/humanized real quick. Last night we were watching a movie and had some theater popcorn when my husband noticed Couper sleeping on the floor upside down and he sat his popcorn box on his belly! Oh, did I mention he sleeps with us every night, all night long! I think he is our son we never had! LOL

3 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL!!!! How funny! He must've had a really good Christmas! Ha!

Laurie J said...

The only thing funnier would have been a beer bottle!!! Too cute!

Kimberly said...

He is the cutest thing!!! Could not be any cuter. I saw some puppy Corgis a few weeks ago, and am in love with them now. I may have a future companion in mind. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to see your future posts.

Happy New Year!