Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Attached by my vacuum cleaner!


As I do each week, take time to really clean my house! I can deal with a lot of things, but a dirty home is not one of them.

Red flags were raised from the beginning, I dropped a whole container of sour cream when making a cake on my kitchen floor, my cat snuck into my dryer when I was loading it (caught him before I turned it on, no harm to my boy)...... so many more stories, but I will continue on with my vacuum cleaner, I was vacuuming the utility room, when all of a sudden the vacuum just hit my freezer, bumped off it and came back and ran over my toe! Hurt like haydeeees, that was my little toe, then when vacuuming the living room, I was moving my recliner when my vacuum decided to move again and when I was moving the chair back knocked it over my big toe trying to avoid the vacuum! It started bleeding, took care of it and of course today they are BOTH swollen! But what is worse, I can't wear shoes! I am not sure what I am going to do!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ouchy! I hope your toes are all better soon :D

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Laurie J said...

Shoes are overrated! Merry Christmas, my friend! Hope to see you in Scranton next week!

The dog attacks my vacuum cleaner EVERY time I use it!