Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas early!

View one of my new leather couch
second view of my new leather couch
My new rock wall and slab for my wood stove

I am so excited, I love wood heat and am so excited that we are "going green" by heating our home with wood! We turned our central heat off, and this stove keeps our home so toasty, while sitting on my "new" leather couch! I LOVE IT...
I have looked at leather couches before and didn't think I would like them, but when my good friend who teaches in Northwest Arkansas told me she was selling her leather couch and it was in great condition, I had to purchase it. It looks brand new and in perfect condition. She bought it and didn't like it, so went and purchased her a new Christmas couch! I am so excited! What a great Christmas for my family!

2 comments:

Laurie J said...

The couch looks great. I hope Ronda decides whether or not she wants your old one. I will get rid of a bunch of crap in my room to put it in there

Kristin said...

I totally missed your post asking about whether you should get the couch or not. Ha! So sorry! :) I love it! We have a leather couch and chairs and they're great with the kids...no worries about them ruining it or spilling on it. I loved your daughter's pictures too!