Saturday, December 5, 2009

Love Christmas Shopping

My "old High School" friends home "so beautiful"
Amazing decorating skills

I love to shop during this time of the year! I love winter clothes and I love to cook! This time of the year, I love to spend with family. Recently I went to my older brothers home in another town, my wonderful sister-in-law is so special to me! Melissa and my husband are always at it, we took them out to eat and I laughed so hard, I could hardly eat because the two were always joking! It was a great time. We decided during this time we would do "dirty Santa" for Christmas instead of just buying gifts for each other, we think it will be fun and exciting on Christmas day. So this morning I have wrapped gifts for dirty Santa and started my decorating! I am very country and love living in the middle of this 100 acre farm! My daughter will take the jeep or 4 wheeler and run all over the land, we are able to breathe and feel the freedom of space in this cold weather.
Recently, I found an old friend from High School that I have not seen since 1977. I loved her, she was so full of life and laughed all the time. After the passing of her close family member she moved to Oklahoma. She recently posted these pictures of her home and talk about decorating skills, this girls has always been talented, but she really is showing off her talent. Only if I could do this! LOL, but like I said, "I am country" so everything in my home will be western and country! If I can complete my decorating today, I will post some of it! Until then, I will only wish I could decorate like my friends home! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love her home, it looks great. I wonder how she attached those balls to the ceiling or her chandelier I can't tell. Lauren loved your header of your blog. She loves horses. He says "Horsh" She loves them.