Saturday, April 11, 2009

Went Barrel Racing TODAY!

OMGosh, I had so much fun, that I didn't want to come home! Bunny and I ran at the race today and it felt ssssooo good. I can't believe that I waited so long to hit a race. I am ready for next weekend!

Amongst all this excitement, I came home and started a headache from Hay-deees ( I think it is due to my blood pressure medicine), I got home and was starving so I fixed some pizza's and two bites into it, my tooth broke. I don't mean the filling fell out, I mean it "broke" and is still in my mouth! It is hanging from the root/skin what ever, all I know is my gum is killing me! I can't pull it out and I can't eat! It feels like I have something stuck under my gums, for example.........FOOD! Now I have to wait until Monday to call my dentist, hoping he can get me in soon!

What a day and I probably wouldn't change my day, except my tooth breaking, but I had so much fun at the race! So much I am in PAIN now!

No comments: