Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Had to visit the dentist

You know what stinks? Going to the dentist "A must" when your tooth breaks and is stuck in your gums by its roots! These are not my teeth in the picture, but hopefully they will be after all this expensive work is completed. After spending two hours in his office yesterday (God Bless them for working me in on a Monday), they put a temp in until my 'porcelain' tooth comes in! LOL I can't help but laugh, when you put the temp, which is a white plastic tooth up against my other teeth, I AM DESPERATE FOR A WHITENING TREATMENT.....My mouth is sore from the lidocaine and needle, he had to inject more lidoicane because the feeling started coming back before he finished grinding my tooth.

After all that was said and done, I am returning to have my porcelain tooth and get fitted for trays for whitening treatment. This is killing my Florida trip plans AND the fact that BB has 3 basketball camps in July! My best friend and I have discussed going to Branson for some days, she is bound and determined to get me away!

1 comment:

Robin Maner said...

So, how are your teeth? Stained teeth are commonly caused by drinking too much coffee, sodas, wine, or smoking. If the end-result satisfies you, all those waiting will be worth it.