Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt'in in the house!

Had to give the Grands their bath so BB and Colby could hide eggs
One of the eggs 'hidden' well
OH, found another one mems
'look' here is another one
FOUND ONE

While the grands were here for the evening, we decided to hide eggs since the chance of rain is 90 percent Sunday. If you have not kept a 3 and 6 year old, I have found that I realize why I had kids when I was young. I am worn completely out when they go home. I can come home after a days work and ride horses, feed, go to Wal Mart and still have energy, but these precious ones, keep me going! LOL
With BB and Colby's help, I gave them a bath after supper while they stuffed and hid eggs. As you see, they were bouncing on my bed prior to the hunt!


1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like they had a blast!! But one thing, they are 6 and 2. Fallon will not be 3 till July, don't rush it, she is my last one, don't want to rush the growing up process....