Monday, April 20, 2009

A lil rain won't slow down barrel racers!

Bunny Lou (Lil Bit on other side)
Lil barrel racer passing by while I was dragging out my camera!

A little rain won't stop true barrel racers! These pictures are from Sunday's barrel race, it was just sprinkling, while the day before......a heavy down poor with lightening was happening right before I ran. 35-40 feet from the indoor arena, they call my name, Bunny and I go towards the arena, she had her head ducked trying to miss the rain that was falling so hard on us. I knew there was no way around it. Getting to the alley, we go in to make our run. My shirt, hair, horse, pants, all were soaking wet, we made our run. I came out, we headed to the trailer, I unsaddled, throwing the saddle in the trailer, loading my girls and came home. What a great day! Got a call from the director, Bunny Lou and I won some $!


1 comment:

Steph said...

That little girl is tooooo cute, that is Fallon in about 5 years!!!!