Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Walking out my front door (God's rolling hills)
My drive-way(God's country)

More of God's Country, what beauty

I love the outdoors, well sometimes (laughing), OK most of the times I love to be outside. After riding my horses the other night, I walked out in the front yard to sit and 'absorb' and 'think' about my life and how blessed I am to have my girls and my mares (horses), my grandchildren, and life. I saw this 'beauty' from my surroundings and all that could come to mind is 'ahhhhhh' what God has made.


2 comments:

Steph said...

OK, yea that looks good until you get to the back yard or I mean the interstate the trusty ol I-40. The loud trucks constantly going by or the horns or the car crashes. But the front looks great!!! The pictures makes it look like you live out in the middle of nowhere, well you kinda do. HEHEHEHE Hope I didn't ruin the moment, HEHEHEHE

Your favorite son-n-law, opps I mean favorite daughter!!!!

Angela said...

So pretty!!