Saturday, October 18, 2008

Basketball coming soon!

Football is coming to a close or an end soon. Our boys have done so well this year. They lost last night to Green Forrest. That puts their record to 5-1-1. Still very good for Lamar! They will return and regroup for the game next week. I am sure, they will be playing a tough ballgame next week. Cameron Looper, DJ Shaw, Casey Kinsey, Mark Pearson and Denvis Moore have contributed a lot to the team this year! k

This leaves me to see the beginning of basketball starting soon! I will be taking pictures of the Lamar Lady Warriors games, BB is a starter and has been pretty much since 8th grade. She can shoot those 3 pt shots well, she is quick and tough as they come under the goal rebounding and fighting for the ball. She talks smack, but does it where you can't see it....LOL That's my daughter. I always get nervous prior to the game. It brings back memories of my high school days. Pictures will be coming soon so you can keep up with our lives for the next 4 months.
fffffffffffffffffffffffff

No comments: