Sunday, October 19, 2008

Barrel Racing (*(*#&#&^$*&#^$*&#$)(*#)

YES, I can back my trailer in somewhat tight spots (did good, didn't I?)

It didn't' take long, we have already warmed up 2 horses, working on a 3rd (she is on the other side of the trailer. Both these sisters have to be saddled twice, since I only have one saddle that fits both, but I do have their own set of boots...LOL

After a day at the barrel race...................

After a day at the barrel race, I no longer smell human.... smell like an equine animal!
For all of you friends and family members who can understand a days work, not getting paid for this work but having fun, is worth it all. I have so much fun and enjoy being with friends who share the same interest and love as I do! I would not trade this life for much of anything else (welllll.......maybe, depending on what I would be trading for, LOL) in the world. I have definitely been blessed with these horses and the love for them....thanks dad!


No comments: