Sunday, April 11, 2010

WOW.....It was Fabulous!

Words can't explain the Wow factor at Prom last night. We always have extraordinary proms, the whole room is decorated, so when you step in the door, you feel you are actually there! Last night's prom theme was 'Bon Voyage' and when you entered you felt you were actually on that ship!
B's boyfriend was in Texas and was unable to make her prom, but she was surrounded by her friends (she still missed Kent) but it was a memorable moment for her!





BB, Stephanie and Trevor
BB and Dillon

I am exhausted! I helped set up and serve and my legs....well, I don't feel like I have any today! It was all worth it, we do this so the students have a wonderful, memorable and exciting Prom!

2 comments:

Katie said...

She is so beautiful!!! Love her hair and dress!!

Laurie J said...

Wish I'd come over for a bit. I know you took a bunch of pictures? i want a copy of the Sr Video too