Friday, April 2, 2010

I can tell now!




When you have this GREAT news and they tell you that you can't say anything, it almost bust the excitement bubble! Yes, I said almost.....it normally does not bother me at all when I am ask to keep things silent.
As a counselor to be and a teacher now, we have to keep many things silent.

OK, OK.....here is the news! My daughter B will be the new 2010 Arkansas Razorback Football Manager! She went for an interview in February and they have spoken many times with her since. She was invited today for the 'full pad' practice at the Razorback Stadium. She met Coach Petrino, he gave her a hug and welcomed her, she was on the field as the players worked out and met many of them today and other coaches and staff. She was able to stay with Tim, who is her boss, while showing her through the stadium and she was so happy she got to ride in the Gator! LOL That's my girl!

She is now an official "Razorback Hog"......

Something that is important, praying is so important in everyday life.....all we ask, that it be God's Will!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Awesome!!! I know you must be so proud! Congrats, B!!

Katie said...

Wow so cool. Lauren is a Razorback and Arkansas is dear and near to my heart. We meet lots of amazing people there and yes the Hog fans are as really intense so it all should be so much fun. Congrats and what a neat blog header. She is gorgeous!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Woo hoo that is so cool! How exciting for her.

Pam said...

Congratulations!! I know you are proud of her!

Holly said...

That's so awesome! Congrats to her!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congrats! Sounds really exciting!

lauriej said...

SAWEET!!! Where were you today??? I came over and your truck wasn't there.