Thursday, April 22, 2010

I didn't birth them, but.......

One of my son's Matt, pitcher
My catcher son "Zach"
My lefty son!

And this one who started the cell phone edit of "son" on his profile. My son Mattie J. I will miss all my boys, but Matt I have in class 2x's and he brightens my day!

Corey watching Norm safe at 2nd

Here is Norm, great player had 3 HR's in one game!

And here is Zach, all-around player, great in FB, BB and now BBall, superb catcher!

They are my boys, they have gone as far as to change their status to "son" on my cell phone! I have been with them more than their own mothers this year. Through football, basketball and now baseball. And now in baseball we are 9-0 and it is amazing watching these boys of mine, they have got exceptional talent and it blows me away how well they play at every sport and play together. We have gone to State in Football, Basketball and if we win the first game in Regionals we will be going in baseball.

I am very proud of them and my daughter who sticks with them as managers of all sports (truthfully they ask her to continue with them, their lil sis)
I will miss my boys, they grew up with B and I have help raise them. I wish them the best future who I know will be successful in what ever they decide to do. Senior night is Monday, I will post pictures of all my boys (20) then.

2 comments:

Laurie J said...

You'd been proud of OUR boys today @the track meet.
Boys and girls both finished 2nd!

Holly said...

That's so awesome that you've been behind them!