Saturday, March 14, 2009

Snow in March

My trees look like it is snowing in March! They are beautiful! I love Bradford Pear trees, the beauty in the spring is impeccable!

I have 3 trees and they are all blooming at different stages! Continued beauty!

These close pictures show the purple in the middle that articulates the beauty of each flower!
Every flower is different, no one flower is the exact as the other!
So many flowers on one small branch!
Never really noticing the little details until now, facinates me! Getting close to take the pictures, I realized that God made each one of these seeds that grow into a tree, that blooms into the imaculate rave of beauty, lives so short before the leaves comes out to make my green leaved shade tree! Doesn't seem possible that these flowers will soon be gone!
Snowing in March!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love them, too, but oh my gosh... why do they stink so bad?????