Thursday, March 19, 2009

My overload is now catching up with me!

As most of you know, I helped Coach Ramsey during the season this year. The coaching duties were split, placing the once assistant coaches to the head coaches over the jr. high players and the sr. high coaches without their assistant. The managers were short and with all this, I volunteered my services, so I did just about anything that the girls needed. A shoulder to cry on, water, med's, tape, pre-wrap, and kept the books on top of the other duties. I think on my contract is states, "all other duties assigned!" Besides my full time teaching job during the day at school, I am attending college for my Masters in Counseling! This WAS my weekly schedule: Monday night (off); Tuesday and Friday BBall games; Wednesday night and Saturday (9-3 p.m.) class at Tech; Sunday-Church; Thursday - helped out at home game, or make up games with Sr. high girls and sometimes off that night~ and somewhere in between had to get my homework, research papers and artifacts for my classes. No wonder I look exhausted, LOL. The pictures below were a payback from K.Ramsey who took some pictures for me during the games. I once took a picture of him and placed it on the server at school! LOL He said, "I am only returning the picture!"..... BUT the main topic...."I have returned to normal"
I am starting to show my exhaustion~ toward end of season~
Keaton got the worst side of me! Could have waited for a better shot~

No comments: