Monday, February 23, 2009

Wedding Shower.....:(

Jeff and Sterling sent me pictures of the wedding shower I was unable to attend. I am so sad that I am not able to attend his wedding. After speaking to him yesterday, they understand, but I still feel like I need to be there, they are family! The reason I can not attend is I am working on my second master's, so I am in class Saturday and I am taking a group of students to National Conference next week. If I drive to Lubbock, back on Sunday then leave for 3 days, I will not be worth a thing! Right now, plans are heading to Lubbock Spring Break! I will post pictures as they send them to me! As they have promised!

Sterling and Jeff

Sterling and Jeff (what a man to be at a shower)

Jeff & Sterling (sweet things)

(l-r), Aunt, Sterling, Sterlings mom, Sterlings Granmother, (front) Aunt
Lubbock, Texas

No comments: