Sunday, February 22, 2009

Destin Condo or Private Beach?


For two months I have been emailing a friend in Florida and then another friend in Oklahoma, trying to decide if we want to rent a condo for the week or take our living quarters horse trailer and camp on the gulf and have a private beach to ourselves! This is driving me crazy....! We decided before Christmas, that we would go to Destin, Florida rather than traveling and combining a basketball camp and vacation like we have the past 3 years. I have classes through June, then I only have the month of July off! I thought I had the plans final where we will stay, when my friend from Oklahoma says, "Tina always takes her trailer to Destin and they stay right on the beach, and it is private!" So she is forwarding this info to me, and I am thinking, WOW.....we could do that and the money we will save from the condo, we can go SHOPPING......LOL....SSSOOOO my students who are going to Panama City Beach for Spring Break are going to go thru Destin and check out this place for me! I might just hook up my trailer and take off to Destin..........shooting from the hip! LOL

4 comments:

Angela said...

My vote: Destin Condo. You can't go wrong there.

Steph said...

My Vote: Destin Condo as well!!

Steph said...

It's hard to have a Romantic night in a horse trailer with a 16 year old in there as well!! HEHE

Anonymous said...

Guess you'll have to decide on the activities y'all are interested in - night-life/restaurants, etc. versus "roughing it" - :)

If you decide on a Destin Beach Vacation, visit - Destin Beach Vacation Rentals By Owner maybe you can save a few buck dealing directly with the Owners.