Monday, February 23, 2009

Want to clarify.......Destin Florida

I know that Condos sound better than 'roughing' it, but I have to admit, my trailer is like staying in a travel trailer, not like a 'smelly' ol' horse trailer. So I attached pictures....below...we have air/central heat, shower, toilet, kitchen, stove, t.v. beds, everything that a room has, except, I don't have to fight the huge crowd on the beach. I was thinking that if we had more privacy, then we would enjoy the time 'off' and relax, minus the cost. So I only feel fair to show pictures so you can have a visual of what we might stay in! Now I have been told that our TV in our living room is going out, so the trailer is looking better and better, especially if I have to buy a new one! LOL

Once you go inside my trailer, you will see that I have all amenities that a hotel room has!
Queen bed with TV (this is a picture off the internet, but looks like our trailer

Refrigerator, stove, sinks, microwave.......plus we have a dinette opposite of this! In the bathroom we have a toilet and shower!

No comments: