Sunday, November 30, 2008

Light Bandit...in Arnold house


Little did I know that I had a "Light Bandit" housed in my attic! While pulling everything out of the attic over Thanksgiving Holiday's, I have everything organized in boxes and each box has written on the outside what the inside includes. While putting my lil western Christmas tree on my kitchen table, I pulled the box out that had "Lil Christmas tree lights" and wwwaaaalllllaaa, there was not one Christmas light in that box!
I proceeded in looking in all my boxes for my lil Christmas tree lights thinking I had placed then in a different box last Christmas, I went back up stairs to the attic, looked everywhere, with no luck, I have now determined that in the Arnold attic lives a bandit! So if you are missing any lights, I am sure that my bandit has been at it again!
For the time being, I will have to do without lights until I can reach the discount store to purchase more. Once I purchase lights for my tree, the bandit will return my old ones :)!

No comments: