Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving....!


Wow, am I stuffed! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was up at 6 a.m. to start my cooking. I made a red velvet cake last night (Wednesday), this morning I cooked sweet potato casserole, pecan pie and fresh cream corn....(yes I had to cut the corn off the cob).....I love fresh corn! There is just something about having a common denominator.....(memories)


good food+good company= memories!


BB had to work so she ate early and had to leave. I am sure she will stop on the way home at Aunt Veda's house to eat again! LOL


Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends! Now it is time to hit the bed early, I am actually thinking about getting up at 5:00 to go shopping on Black Friday! Don't know for who and what, just the excitement of seeing what I can find! LOL

No comments: